CIMRO is a URAC accredited Independent Review Organization. They believe true peer review can only occur when specialties and practice settings between physician and reviewer match. CIMRO’s extensive pool of 450 clinical peer reviewers in active practice permits them to attain this goal.
While internal peer review is important, there are situations where external review is warranted. In these circumstances, outsourcing is a ‘best practice’.
- Removes bias with physician referral relationships
- Reduces your liability risk
- Ensures adherence to quality standards
- Addresses conflict of interest when limited number of specialty practitioners question objectivity
- Assists with regulatory, credentialing and accreditation requirements
- Removes barriers standing in the way of your QI initiatives
- Provides expert testimony and fair hearing experience
- Contact CIMRO today at PeerReview@cimro.com.